Saturday, September 27, 2008

SOS

A good musical is one that captures your attention from the very begining till the last song.

I watched a good one today, Mamma Mia...awesome,it was.

Confusion sets in when, you know somethings either not good for you,like a sinful eclair and you want it,but you know you arent supposed to have it. Or when you are down right cheeky and curious....and you know the forbidden fruit is the forbidden fruit for a reason.

Suddenly you find yourself in a rut,to have or not to have?to taste or not to taste?

So confusion sets in, anyway,heard of wars without casualties?...no? neither have i.

The thing about setting borders and compartmentalizing is that,more often than not,we do it to align ourselves with what we'd be able to handle.

Aristotle once said,we are what we repeatedly do.

I shudder to think of what i've become.I was looking through my posts that date back to the year 2006,and something tells me i was in my prime at that time.I read at least 2 books a week, right from Bulgakov to Dostoyevsky,i knew my single malts and whites, i was strong with my principles and i had some form of discipline.My vocabulary was vast and i had benching sessions where politics and satire exsisted coherantly. 

I've totally drifted from the point i was trying to make but,here's a thought STAGFLATION, anybody?

On a lighter note, you are officially reading the blog of a soon to be service medical officer of UROLOGY....Erectile Dysfunction will soon be something unheard of (note to readers,this is applicable in cases where i am PERSONALLY involved)

I will be getting my new ride soon...its none other than a Suzuki Swift,1.5...with 100 HPs...can't wait to hear the sound of the engine and feel its response in my hands.

So till the next one,keep thy self entertained with Mamma Mia's SOS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear about your new uro cycle... erectile dysfunction eh? what about the dysfunction of the female erectile tissue? Know anything about what's going on there? I miss you babes.

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Miss you!! *hugs*