Sunday, May 04, 2008

No1 Edgecumbe Street

Just as how some people have No 1 Downing Street, i've got No 1 Edgecumbe Street and its nice...and i mean nice.
I have the sea 5 minutes away, Gurney drive another 5 minutes away, Subway 2 minutes away starbucks 2 minutes away and of course WORK 7 minutes away.
Not that i don't like work, it could be better though.
Anyway, so i've officially moved in and am settled, finally slept like a baby...that rare given my past 4 months.
Well i've officially got 7 weeks till before i pack myself off to Moscow for my significant others' graduation and i am yet to get my visa sorted.
hmmm...
i must say i like my new housemates,they are both older than me and they are quite easy to get along with...which indeed is a blessing in disguise.
priorities,i have to get mine sorted,i have goals and dreams...i NEED to make them come true,its an innate need for fulfillment...which is sort of like saying i am convincing myself into thinking i really am in need of these things that i previously didnt need...fooled by randomness,no i dont think so.
what i really need now though is sleep,i'm sorry i don't entertain you enough but allow me to acquire my mojo and we'll be right on track.
till then please entertain thyselves with Mr.Haruki Murakami,he is good indeed.

No comments: