Sunday, May 18, 2008

so its finally alone time,all i've been is overworked...got some sleep finally.

there comes a time when even the best of tend to cave in to emotional ties,by ties i mean my patients, to be honest i'm quite cold blooded and uncaring but of late i've taken up for these bunch of kids with some form of renal problem or the other.
I couldnt sleep after coming home from work today...which is quite unlike me and of course after not sleeping for a whole 36hours most of us would be tired,but i just couldnt sleep which was odd.

One girl was bleeding the whole night while another boy's potassium was sky high...and the other one was overloaded. *sigh* why?

anyways,all that aside,my mum tried playing cupid, introduced me to someone...wouldnt say it was bad...infact it was surprisingly easy flowing without awkward silences.oh well...

i'm tired...i've got to get myself registered with the Royal Collage of Surgeons.
till the next one

No comments: