Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bali

As the title is self explainatory,we shall just get to business.

Our very tiring albeit fun journey started on the 23rd of Jan and ended on the 26th of Jan...as i type this out, i' am fighting the urge to drown myself in Benedryl...i hate, and i mean HATE being sick,makes you soo counter productive and thats not the person that i am!

Bali was the same as it was 2 years ago,but just slightly different,its probably because i'm taking everything in with a different view?

It was absolutely refreshing and of course we had a blast,i'm glad all the first timers had enoumours fun.The food was really good and Jimbaran's seafood dinner was out of this world. 

Remember how i said my walkabout starts today in my last entry?it really did start at that time,i've gotten myself a copy of Animal Farm by Orwell just to expand my view on communism and if you think about it,wouldn't you be curious to know who portrays a pig the best?

right now,my nose is blocked,i've got tears welling up in my eyes and...i've got a sorethroat!!

well...let me finish who'll cry when you die and continue enlightening you people.

No comments: