Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walkabout

When Hitler decided to write a book, he thought of 'Mein Kempf' a very poorly written autobiography which i assume went well with the Nazis and made it to the dinner table of the Churchills.

Most of us make declarations; a very well thought through and meticulous action plan...for the benefit of 'self' of course. Very alike to Hitler's 'Mein Kempf', just without the pompousness and foolish pride.

The New Year came and went and through this time i did absolutely everything to keep myself occupied and not think of resolutions,i did however think of one very reasonable thing to do,i took my favourite vices and junkie shoes with me.

Through this time, i sat for a paper...rekindled old friendships and tried desperately to have my 'walkabout'.

Here's the thing about walkabouts...you dont learn much,infact you don't learn at all if you decide to sit yourself in the comfort of your living room and not move for about 12 hours. I mean, it is called a walkabout for a reason isn't it?

Some things i did realize was that;

1)Penang drivers are useless and tire me effortlessly.Seriously.

2) I don't like remaining idle (yeah i have work and some form of life)

3) I need to achieve something remarkable....soo abso-fucking-lutely remarkable that it would blow anyone's mind out...no really...

i shall continue this in a bit.

No comments: