Monday, August 17, 2009

Pharyngitis?

I've been feeling a little under the weather recently, it isn't viral, its most likely bacterial and we are all heading towards a mental burn out.

I got the day off from my boss, i just need to sleep this one out,really, its chronic fatigue with subclinical symptoms of either pharyngitis or some other upper respiratory tract infection.

Mistake No 1:

Don't tell anyone, especially your family that you've gotten the day off and are planning on resting it out, because they will have to talk to you SUDDENLY at 10 am,when you would routinely be at work and the discussion could wait till 5, but on a day like today, it has to be done STAT!

To top it all off, you would've drugged yourself with anti tussives or anti histamines and you antibiotic, which means you are reasonably groggy, and if you fail to sleep, you will end up with a pounding headache.The ONLY way you could sleep through is if your phone doesnt ring.Mine rang, in half hour intervals,with the whole world needing to talk to me that very second.

Mistake No 2:

Never NOT turn off your phone, refer to previous paragraph.

Mistake No 3:

Don't overdo your drugs,once again refer to mistake no 1.

Well that aside,mum being mum, sent me soup and we went home hunting earlier, this place is nice, furnished, nice spread, old furniture, could use a new coat of paint, and needs to be refloored.We didn't meet the owners,which to me is a big no no,i always must meet the owners before i make my decision.

I've been over doing my classical saxaphone music, i think Vindhya has had enough classical saxaphone for a year. I know this wasnt one of my usual brilliant posts, i will get back to that mode soon.

Toodles.

No comments: