Sunday, August 23, 2009

Theodicy

"And so something which I thought I was seeing with my eyes is in fact grasped solely by the faculty of judgment which is in my mind." Descartes.

I Don't plan to sound profound and educated today, i just plan to think and ponder and space out.

I had one of those days where regardless how much you sleep,you still need the sleep and it doesn't help that you are under the influence of some cellular structure changing molecule in your bloodstream.

There comes a time in everyones life, unless of course you never ever have to encounter this phase-just because you are built differently.

See i have been thinking about how much i've been able to dent and leave significant scars on other people.When i say dent i dont mean damage to the point of permanent emotional trauma but more like,i'd be like to be that ache deep in you,that you'd never let go of...it disguises itself as a 'feel good' moment and thats how you'd like to remember it.

How shall we rephrase it then? shall i call it nostalgia? dependancy?

Regardless of how we phrase it, we all have at least 1 person who isn't blood related who leave a deep mark in your life-i am not talking about exes, i'm talking about people whom you let into your life and with whom you are no one else but YOU. Its difficult for anyone to say they have more than one, infact most people can't think of one single person.

I, would like to leave a small dent, in someone's life...because when nothing else is left of me, i will menifest or at least parts of me will menifest in the thoughts of the person whose life i touch.

I would like to read you to bed sometime, i could be the ride of your life. I should give myself a shot.

Lets allow Babel Gilberto lullaby us to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Pisa knows all sees all said...

you have left more than a dent or two in many lives. You just don't know it. ;)