Saturday, October 03, 2009

7 am

That was exactly the time i woke up this morning.All fresh and renewed,looking forward to the rest of the day. Its funny isn't it how we are able to wake up at a desired time on the weekends but not on a work day?

I have been catching up on my sleep,i have collectively slept a total of 20hours in the last 3 days,which by my schedule is an achievement.

So i started the day off,standing on the balcony watching the morning sun and the day unfold...of course it was peaceful and interesting-like did you know my neighbour wakes up at the same time everday to take his dog for his morning walk.routine.

We are creatures of habit.

After fixing a breakfast of milo and toast with ricotta cheese and honey, i made my journal entry and reflected,and of course caught my morning dose of Al-Jazeera, BBC and CNN.

Did you know that there's absolutely nothing to watch on Saturday mornings? Except for the discovery or history channel,there's abso-fucking-lutely nothing.Finally at about 8.30 i decided i could use more shut eye and preceeded back into my little lair and snoozed for another 3 hours...such bliss!

Friday was rather nice,i spent the first half working and the second half with my folks.By the time we called it a night, i was knackered!

I still have a good half a day left off my saturday...will bring about some mind sharpening thoughts for your entertainment in the next one.

p/s:i have a reader from Michigan. 

1 comment:

Pisa knows all sees all said...

uh huh? and what are you trying to say about this reader from michigan? It's all very suspicious! Even CJ's blog has a reader from Michigan, I'm guessing it's the same person!! heh! Hope to hear from you soon, love.