Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Withdrawal

My head has been throbbing in pain, i'm not in a bad mood though,i'm easily excitable...funny isn't it?

Well, so today is day 2 without any form of 'Black Gold' thats my term for coffee. My favourite food groups Coffee, C********* and Cereals.I have officially abandoned 1 out of 3, Soon it'll be 2 out of 3, then all i'll ever have to my credit will be cereals.Do you have any idea how pathetic that is? All the great thinkers were coffee lovers or drunks,although i'd like them to be coffee drinkers.

So,i have officially quit 2 detrimental habits,but coffee seriously?

I take great pride in making my daily brew in a french press,and then savouring every sip with soo much passion and enthusiasm.

I love Black Ink.Every journal entry of mine in in Black Ink.Its classy and understated.

So i have been reading up a little.

Perhaps that shall give me more insights.

I have nothing to worry about.

Bye Bye September.12 weeks left to rock the world!

No comments: