Saturday, September 19, 2009

Retrospective Entries

I hate retrospective entries, noticed the strong emotion linked to the title?

Its highly disturbing and very painfully 'righteous'.

We almost always have ALL  the god damn answers retrospectively, we all KNOW retrospectively, suddenly we are all sodding geniuses...because we can and choose to say 'you could've or you should've...'

Seriously?save it!

you can't turn back time to that exact moment of judgement,which would have most probably been clouded by various brutal factors,which today at this very moment you can't recall.don't beat yourself up,you are human afterall.

Also,retrospective entries in my line of work means, my entry is coming in right after my patient was pronounced dead...after painstakingly tring to save a life,my entry would state my actions and probably cause of death based on clinical evidence.

Life generally sends you huge servings of 'retrospective entry potentials' and of course we measly not so wise humans are susceptible creatures arent we? we retrospectively contribute to obsolete-ness.Thank heavens there are alien life forms out there.

Sometimes i think and feel that these are just glorified criticisms and pure reflection of self contempt.

Why can't we learn from the first RETROSPECTIVE ENTRY? Because we are all suckers for punishment.

This post,is for you and me from me.

I would like to be selfish.

2 comments:

Pisa knows all sees all said...

Not sure I understand what's going on.... you okay, babes? Self righteous statement of the day: we live to understand things only in retrospect, and we die with foresight. Heh. Shit.

Viroshini said...

Nothing significant going on love,just one of those lessons.

Btw,good one love:fucking awesome line.Use it,we'd make millions.