Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lets Take a Walk

The Oh-So overrated law of attraction has gotten my attention-finally!

Its quite simple really,if i were to break it down and explain to others what i want based on what i have been attracting we'd all be having quite a laugh.Really.

I subconsciously want to be psycho analysed and throughly teased-thats if the law of attraction exsists.

The Good thing is however...i am always having the good life...i i'd have to agree comes from the LAW OF ATTRACTION because i CONSCIOUSLY want it.

EG:

1)I wanted a medical career whereby in the next 6-8months i wont have to be oncall or shipped off to some dept that is short,just so that i can have my weekends free and most of my evenings free-and i HAVE it.

2)I wanted more insights, i keep getting them-formally or informally either ways i am getting it.

3)I want to spend adequate time with people who matter and i do.

4)I want more out of my present life-and i am propelling myself towards it.

5)I want to keep intouch with lost buddies,and i do.

So the law of attraction is working for all these things...

What i dont understant though,is why would anyone who hasn't spoken to me in the last 10yrs,ask me a whole bunch of penetrating questions,some personal some general and then conclude that, i am boring-ish albeit funny? Oh yes and while at that also admit that i was psychoanalysed-because i had an interesting element to my profile which of course i don't know about.

Then again i personally consider it to be a compliment when people find you interesting-i mean if your conversations aren't mind boggling, why would i continue talking to you right?

So that aside,i was left with a phone number-to keep in touch or to call when i am in town-another interesting element for me, i liked the fact that this person assumed i was interested in keeping in touch.

Perhaps as my Dad quite nicely puts it,"you could sell a fridge to an eskimo"

That aside,i have developed a fondness or perhaps a soft spot,i don't quite know how to characterize this emotion,but its a nice one for someone new but not quite new..

Its interesting because you learn on a daily basis.

Diverting form our little walk;

Well,as Reena quite accurately observed-its all about proving 'something'...both of us are quite baffled about this something...oh well whatever it is...i am sure it shall be revealled in due time.

You know whats the other thing i like-absolutely like...the fact that everytime i walk into the starbucks right across my apartment, i am treated like a rockstar...ok that was a bit much, its warm and they know how i like my latte- No foam and not too hot,with the occational shot of esspresso.

You are right about starbucks going the extramile.With you on that.

Familiarity, not breeding any contempt in this territory.

Reenakins,for what its worth, your posts arent angry-they are insightful...the problem is though there are many layers to an emotion,thus  to identify its exact nature could be deceitful, tiresome and sadly discouraging.

I am around.Always.Holding your hands and talking you for long long walks.

Signed, with love, Prawn Prawn.

 

1 comment:

Pisa knows all sees all said...

you are too sweet. Tell me about this long lost person. Haven't heard about it. Love you!