Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wishful thoughts and Wishlists!

So Reenakins has a wishlist, SYU boo had a wishlist...

NOW...let us get acquinted with MY wishlist.

1) Nikon D300 DSLR-i really do love photography...REALLY...

2) A Tissot,the exact model i can't remember,but take me along,i'll point it out.

3) A Pair of Sanuks-they are gorgeous,the model i want is called scribble.

4) Tag Heuer F1 series -The one with a Red Face.

5) Nokia E72 

6) Mont Blanc Eau De Parfume and/or Carolina Harrera CH

7)  A Pair of Nike Running Shoes (my current ones are worn out)

8) A starbucks tumbler (Ashes has pledged one for me)

9) A lifetime supply of books on demand!

I figured there are about 5 good souls who actually read my blog-if i could name them i would,but for the sake of you and i, we shall keep it quiet. That said, i don't see any problem with putting up a wishlist, because the ones who should be getting me something don't read my blog and Reenakins-thank you for the early christmas/birthday gift.

Merry Christmas everyone...

2 comments:

Pisa knows all sees all said...

None of them are even affordable save for the tumbler and possibly the sanuks. Sigh. Now that's what I call being difficult! You're getting nothing from me, not because I don't love, but because i can't afford any of those things. At least i was reasonable!!

adel said...

this is belated viro... but happy holidays...