Saturday, May 22, 2010

Divine Intervention

I do believe in God...its in you, me and everyone else around us.
Miracles happen,and divine intervention is when you have a freak accident and come out untouched.
I believe i was rash,irresponsible and stupid and...today,i intend to change all of that.I choose to look at today with new thoughts.I know i sound effing manic to begin with but seriously,the way everyone has been handling me has been unfuckingbelievable...
Right from my friends to my extended family and my family...its been great,they've been handling me like i'm fragile and made out of glass.
There comes a point in your life where you realise that your inability to confront the truth and work on it,would/could cost you dearly.So...its takes a collossal mistake to set you right,and i honestly hope and believe that this is it.

Thank You.

No comments: