Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Changes

SO,i've got news that i'm supposed to report in Perak on the 1st of July,i'm thinking my plan of getting into ortho and living with my parents is going to Materialize.So good for me.
Right now, the tune of the day is Miami Bitch by David Guetta,mostly because it makes me super duper happy.

A good part of me does feel a little sad that i'll have to say good bye to Penang,it is a fun place,it really is,especially if you have the right company.The durians are good,the food is sometimes overrated, the traffic is migraine inducing and the beaches adultrated.Yet, i am in love with it in a sadistic way.I don't love it like i love Moscow or the feeling KL gives me,but...yes,there's a part of me that has come to like it.

Its like the love affair that you'd like to forget,the one where there were good times and bad times and yet you were both perfect misfits.

So,i've been here long enough to know which Pork Satay rocks and where to get the best mutton varuaval or who charges an arm and a leg for a pack of Granny Smith.I've also been here long enough to sniff out the MC seekers and the Hypochondriacs.I think its time i went towards i'm good at...its time to become an Orthopod, time to become spinal and embrace being called dim wit carpenters with gusto.

Here's one thing for sure,i'm going to be one of em cool rockstar surgeons!

p/s there's going to be a PARTY on the 25th of june,who's coming?

No comments: