Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Graduation Day,22nd June 2006.


"Congratulations Graduates!"
I.M Sechenow Moscow Medical Academy
2006

...Spot the Malaysian Flag,so this was our back drop,which btw costed us 7080rubs, but the dean's off took it..farkers!







The world's shortest speech...2 minutes flat!
Was soo bloody nervous,didn't realise my robe wasn't aligned.Damn.Caught on camera!

Trust me,its not easy delivering a speech in Russian!









Yes, that my degree...and me...and the chancellor...and god knows who else!
















The reason behind my charmingly good looks are these two extremly wonderful people, whom i fondly call Pops and mums...



See this pic had to be taken coz papa felt left out due to the next snap...













mumsy!!!



(see...told you the earlier pic had to be taken!)









Its true isnt it...I'm quite the POYO...


(if u look beyond the 2 arabs...)










Hari, Ashish, Dipta and Ritz.

Drs...6 years flew...









Almost everyone...


Azie's missing, so is keong...and aaron...and...











Syu-syu...with the folks










We basically locked up the hall..and then left..

so this is us...after being out for almost 12 hours..

Tired...and Numb....


CONGRATS DOCTORS!!!

No comments: