Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Folks and Moscow.

SO...the folks arrived and i swear, they were running on duracell...or energizer...
I was beat...but noooo...pops insisted on COFFEE-ing.

This was taken the day they arrived,infact we were en route to my place from the airport.






Dinner the next day...was with my family away from home, the meal was simply fantastic.

"Reena, you kids put me to shame,"-mum

This was right after dinner,she was impressed.

CJ's back, Reena,Folks and Melvyn.

Beekins and i were doing the dishes, ok he was doing the dishes while i snapped about.



The day after that while i was away@ one of those NATO meets...

Papa was bent on riding the metro, so he dragged mum along...she doesn't seem impressed does she?..hehehe...

Trust me...he's easily excitable...mmm...one other trait we commonly share. Cheers Pops.





Mum's new found 'kids'...*sigh*,give em half a chance she'd disown me and adopt them.

Well, i know for a fact Reens and Pops have this, 'bond'...something to do with pink lighters and spoonerizm.

No comments: