Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Inaugaration of another eventful year!

Shakespeare once said, all's well that ends well. Maybe. I'm not so sure. Plausible.

Dec 29th, presented itself quite nicely, for one, i got things moving slowly and things are working out just nicely.

-I'm doing part time research with the clinical research centre of Penang

-I'm sitting for my AMC in May

Got a few things from my wishlist working out, the E72, the running shoes, the Mont blanc...you know shallow temporary needs.

The DSLR?...was replaced with some citigroup shares...and paying for my AMCs...

So that aside, clarity hits you in many forms, it could be a fight, a nice chat, it could be someone breaking down  things for you...whatever it is, clarity is clarity.

The way things are done towards you or upon you, usually is self explainatory...exchanges are crucial,it tells you how you are viewed...no love goggles...no biased opinion,which is why, you should be careful what you wish for. On my birthday, i asked people whom i considered important to tell me what i should change about myself, most of them refused to colaborate...i was a little disappointed but that just said that i had a lot of love around me, or everyone around me owns a pair of goggles.

I should've known better.Besides the Autobahn, i don't know of any roads without bumps and holes. Even the Autobahn is limited. On new year's eve though,i hit a road of absolute clarity...which has left me in a slightly awkward position. I don't intend to get into it now, but in a nutshell, i've never been in soo much pain in a long time. Oh well, apparently, that ended well for most parties concerned.

To sum up my journey so far?...it started wonderfully, met with a horrible hole whice caused a tire change and i'm back on the road again. Sometimes, you need to get over the hiccoughs earlier through the journey just so that you'd be better equipped through the remainder of the journey.

Am i venting?...not quite.

Am i excited? Hell Yeah!

No comments: