Thursday, April 08, 2010

Acceptance.

I remember reading sometime back that the universe always sends you subtle messages and always conspires to give you what you want.When you don't take heed of the subtle messages and ignore the signs,it sends you one major event...just to realign your position about yourself and goals in general.

That said, i had a major event or more like i am coming out of a major event currently.What this actually made me, was (corny but true) a stronger and more honest person.When you take time and meditate and focus on things that upset you or seem to be like a splinter in your nail bed,you actually tend to get a clearer picture of your true position in all your issues.

Its of utmost importance that the one person you don't lie to is YOURSELF,and its imperative that you accept all your short comings and realize that if you were created perfectly, life wouldn't be appreciated as much as it should be. If all of us were perfectly created,things could get pretty mundane and that pretty much sucks the fun out of achieving something.

Its Yin and Yang, there has to be balance to life. I'm blessed with above average intelligence and a job with infinite prospects,a loving family fantastic friends and yet i have my own insecurities,all of us do but its about acceptance.Its about loving yourself, its about accepting yourself and your flaws.Its about having high expectations and not impossible expectations.Which reminds me, there was this quote i read sometime back, "Anyone who said nothing is impossible should try slamming a revolving door!"

In a nutshell, The March Saga needed to happen,it opened my eyes, it led me to acceptance, it led me to awareness...Hopefully,one day, you'll read a post which describes me having made peace with all my demons. Till the next one!

No comments: