Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Silk

Thats the name of the movie thats playing in the background as i type this out.Its been sometime hasn't it?well,don't worry we didn't miss much.For starters...well,my sense of humor is returning.I still am struggling with my little black hole and my transfer back to either Ipoh or KL is on the way.

What tickled me today was the fact that i have a colleague in a different department by the name of Candy.I mean seriously,how many of you would take a doctor with a stripper name seriously?I know i won't,mostly because i've got wicked mental pictures.That aside,my day at work was good,and i am trying to see my future all over again.

I read something interesting yesterday,about the future and faith.Something to the effect of having to take a journey,we know of a destination in mind but we can't see the entire way sitting in a car can we?...we mostly see about 200feet...and the rest is based upon a believe that there's a clear path beyond the 200ft.So yes faith is it,we all need to believe in something don't we?some believe in the power words,others alcohol,most of us secretly in the power of love and some a higher being...i'm still a little lost.

What i crave most?my optimism and my unfaltering believe that i am pretty capable of the impossible.I miss being able to picture my future and simply build castles in the air.I miss that person that i used to be.When will i become me again?...soon i hope,thats my faith in time consoling me.

To White Zinfandels and Pinot Noirs.

No comments: