Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Callous

Callous indifference to others.

Thats each one of us summed up in one sentence.

Anyways, there's a bug going around, i believe more and more are being infected everyday, the bug however has an expiry date: July 9th 2006.
Common symptoms:Lack of sleep, money and manners.

I've got natural immunization towards this bug-my manners and sleep are not affected by it, but my money keeps talking to me, funnily it only says "bye bye!"

There's a match between brazil and croatia tonight and i've put my money on croatia, just because.
Especially liked the way everyone got excited when i said i'm putting my money on croatia, everyone wanted to place bets with me and they didn't even mind giving me a 1/2 goal lead.
Thats probably because i DON'T watch footie...really. Odd huh?
And...the adrenaline rush from supporting underdogs is unbelievable.

The thing about gambling- it alters your personality without you realizing. Same as the effects of alcohol, only difference-you are sober while doing one of it! (damn i'm funny!)
The point i was getting to was, i may seem stupid gambling on insignificant things, but my mind set while i do it is different compared to some people i know. Well, the moment i place a bet, i've mentally written off the money-so that i don't obsess over my losses, and if i do win-it comes as a bonus.
It should never go beyond a 'fun' thing. Never let it rule your life.I guess its the same for everything around us.Moderation.

Here's one- A fool and his money are soon partying!

Recently found out that USA, wanted FIFA to ban Iran from playing, why?-Because they possess 'Nuclear Weapons'. You've gotta be seriously dim, shallow, illiterate and American to say something like that. Cheers to IQs lower than the size of an Ameoba.
(no pun intended to those who think otherwise)

Well, tomorrow's my final paper and here i am making an entry.
Haven't slept much and have been dealing with idiosyncrasy.
Today was classic though- Dean's office wants to deal with Patil. Poor kid. I saw him with a shovel...he has dug soo deep he's 12 feet under.
Why?-The Piss Faced Rat, fucked him over.
See what happens when you sign a contract with no witnesses?That too for a huge sum?

Here's the song of the week: Frankie boy's Girl from Ipanema. Cheers Bee Kins.

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes...ah

When she walks, shes like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes goes...ooh

Ooh but I watch her so sadly
How can I tell her I love her
Yes I would give my heart gladly
But each day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at me

Tall, and tan, and young, and lovely
The girl from ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, I smile - but she doesnt see
she just doesnt see, she never sees me,...

1 comment:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Awwww.. Good Luck Babes. Will See You SOon!!