Thursday, June 08, 2006

Chemical Romance

Today's paper, in dee's words was the hardest she has ever had to sit for, morally that is...
Well one down, one more to go.
The next one's going to be a major pain. Everything you've learnt in the past 6 years summerized on one single question paper. Interesting.

My alter ego, General Batista has been able to keep certain 'uneducated guerillas' at bay.
Mistake numero uno- Sign a contract worth 250,000rubles without a witness or prior authorization.
Excellent, he thought the stunt he pulled would shut all of us up, we are now bound legally...
No, you assumed we'd fall for it. Au contraire, that was your downfall.

See, in pool you think 2 steps ahead...always.
This imbecile clearly doesn't play pool, too bad for him, i do! (not like i have a game plan or anything, sometimes playing really clean comes with advantages)

The World Cup officially starts tomorrow, as usual, i'm with Germany and yes i am placing bets.
Very daring, but tradition's tradition.
Their prognosis isn't good. Fine by me.

Haven't slept, soon i'll start ranting.
Theme song for the week- Give em hell kid, My Chemical Romance.

Oh baby here comes the sound!
I took a train outta New Orleans and they shot me full of ephedrine.
This is how we like to do it in the murder scene.
Can we settle up the score?

If you were here I'd never have a fear.
So go on live your life.
But I miss you more than I did yesterday.

You're beautiful!

Well I'm a total wreck and almost every day.
Like the firing squad or the mess you made.
Well don't I look pretty walking down the street.
In the best damn dress I own?

Some might say we are made from the sharpest things you say
We are young and we don't care.
Your dreams and your hopeless hair.
We never wanted it to be this way.
For all our lives.
Do you care at all?

If you were here I'd never have a fear.
So go on live your life.
But I miss you more than I did yesterday.
You're so far away.
So c'mon show me how.
'Cause I mean this more than words can ever say.


W

No comments: