Friday, April 14, 2006

and so it is...

Excellent day...

Didn't have to work,class finished early,bumped into my baby after class (and a few other people),checked out a nice Opera house which obviously cannot accomodate us,cleaned up my room-uncluttering action there,spoke to people back home and finally had that long overdue phone conversation with my significant other (even though we bumped into each other after class)...

They say the universe conspires to give you what you want, when you want it very badly...but that doesn't seem to be the case with the non-exsistant hall...and yes i know i've been going on and on about the hall...but seriously think about running around everyday looking for a suitable place...and not finding one...its frustrating.

Btw, its Tamil/Malyalee/ New Year and Vaisakhi(happy occation) and Good Friday (mourning day) today...if i was back home, i would've earned some money and gotten new clothes...since i'm here, i got the money...but laziness prevented me from getting the new attire...
All of this, made me realise that we are merely simple creatures who need marked occations/events to bring about change...(hence the new clothes and such-to signify new beginnings)
Seriously are we so primitive that we need an external stimuli for change?...
Why do we more often fear change than embrace it?...
Perhaps the whole affair is to make the change seem significant...

So my conversation with reena involved bombarding...and lots of it...i believe the last time i picked up the phone to call anyone was last week...hmm...i swear i don't think its been that long...
No actually i think she's right...when i called home the first line was
"where've you been? You got us all soo worried! Why aren't you replying our smses?"

I asked her to come give me moral support during futsal...and her reply to that was
"where's my bf when i need moral support?"...and the only thought in my mind was 'OUCH'...
(she calls me bf because i behave like a typical asshole)
And...she says i should learn to keep my hands to myself...(i wonder what that means...)
Oh yes, i'm not allowed to hug strange women anymore (not even if i know them...if she doesn't know them then they are strangers...)
Tag line of the day was- 'My job's to keep you away from the goons but you are turning into one!'
*hmm...ok*

That reminds me...i had a resolution this morning when i woke up...it was : to start praying more often than i do...(yea getting all spiritual and pious)...i guess before this i took things for granted because i had my talisman with me all the time...but it just dropped off in Madrid and vanished...
Looks like Buddha had other people to protect...now, i'll have to drive up to thailand to pick up a new one...*sigh* (anyone?road trip?)

Seriously i think i depended too much on my talisman...the day it vanished i looked shaken up...(or so they say)

Anyways...i wanted to vent my frustrations out today but...i ended up blogging random stuff...

I guess new beginnings do play a major yet minor role in our lives...due to new beginnings i had to forgo my right to vent...*inaudible cursing*

Well then...the weekends here...which means its unwinding time and holy shit i'm working this sunday...farkkkk...(why??!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

road trip? to thailand ?
count me in !......

Viroshini said...

Mr.Zikit's paying for Fuel!!!
(jumping around with joy...proceeding to do the chicken dance)...

Anonymous said...

i pay for fuel fine. u pay for others (accomodation/food). chicken dance? y do u always associate me with animals?

Viroshini said...

i believe my dear friend, we ALL evolved from animals...
i don't see anything wrong in accepting our roots... *evil grin*