Friday, April 07, 2006

Osteochondrosis II

Fridays are tiring...my newly conceived opinion during a 30minute bus ride...

-so its the end of the week and you'd wanna tie up loose ends..which could either mean you rush through things or end up working on them...

-might have plans for the weekend which would mean either beating(requires effort...lots of it) or joining rush hour traffic (requires a lot of patience)

-and it means monday is 2 days away...damn...that knowledge somehow has a dampening effect on the weekend...hmmm...

-and another week has flown by-meaning my time is coming to an end...damn...

Anyways...finally found out reena's diagnosis- OSTEOCHONDROSIS-me thinks its in fashion...
i mean, both syu and reena have it...thats got to mean something right?...like dipta would say 'oh my god!!! what??...you DON'T own a Gucci handbag???'...so now syu and reena can walk around town exclaiming 'what???!!...you DON'T have Osteochondrosis??'
Am glad though, they've only asked her to wear a brace,and not give her steroid shots...

So its saturday tomorrow-which would mean yet another day with cadavers and pointings...and then futsal...hmm...and then sunday will follow with more cadavers and vessels...and nerves...ermm and muscles...and...

Received an assortment of messages ranging from How much shit i'm in to How's a long lost friend doing...
All the messages had some weird effect on my outlook...dunno why...
Msg 1- I am in deep shit with some other shit which could cost me a lot...
Msg 2-my cousin-a message with information thats disasterous-the kind which gives you the power to either make or break...
Msg 3-a friend- leaving the country-for someone else...and job...but hasn't secured a job on the other side,DARING...(all the best with that)

and lotsa others but they can wait...how did this affect my outlook?...simple...
a) still a bit dumbfounded over the fact that...someone could take huge leaps without a safety net at the bottom...and realised...i can never REALLY gamble, i do gamble when i get a chance to, we seize it and start gambling but i guess in this case, there's a certain force that makes you do things that you never thought you are capable of before...the more familiar term would be the temporary insanity called 'love'...
b) cousin's message made me realise that anyone below the age of 20 is REALLY from a different generation...and most of the time, they try really hard which can be disgusting...oh well..(ok not all...but most)
c) the msg about myself...am still working on that...not sure how to handle it...

For now, i'm going to stretch my legs and get lost in a book and get plenty of shut eye...god knows i need it...can feel the 12 hour days take a toll on me...(and figure out a solution for my 'shit situation')

No comments: