Monday, April 17, 2006

Complaints...

Syu told me yesterday that i complain too much, and that i'm never satisfied-(i was defensive)
Then she backed up her statement with 'why don't you read your blog?'-(i was dumb founded)

SO i read my blog, and yes, i do whine...A LOT...

Here's the thing, its not that i'm not satisfied, its just that certain things tease my brains and test my patience...so i deal with them...ermm, like this?

Truth is, i'm very grateful for everything that i have and i know i've been very lucky...(as a student who bunks lectures/classes/etc).
Honestly speaking i have NO complaints about...anything and everything...
I believe that certain opportunities that i've had and lessons that i've learnt aren't very common among my peers...so logically thinking, what complaints CAN i have?
I am a VERY blessed person- (sound like a preacher eh?hahahaha)

When i whine, all i'm doing is letting off some steam...or perhaps just emphasizing on the fact that some people are naturally irritating and am just confirming my hypothesis that i've found my silver bullet...(no pun intended to all those dead or ALIVE)

well...yes...i do and don't complain...but i'm just human...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what? I finally read thru at least 5 blogs that i've missed. yes, no hugging strange women, and no, I don't think you complain too much. your statements about your life at least shows that you're mind and brain is present. I'm with you all the way, you know that, don't you?

Anonymous said...

"complaints" makes us human......animals dont.
well at least....chameleons dont...

Viroshini said...

chameleons are my new found friends...
they pay for fuel and keep my company through long drives..*wink*