Thursday, May 25, 2006

48Hours


The past 48 hours have been very laidback. Just the way i'd like life to be.

Got my hair cut, although i wanted something sharper...nah,this is fine for now, a day before my convocation i shall go get the Mohawk done. (the above pic is NOT it)

Haven't been to class, which isn't a good thing...but doesn't feel wrong.
Been unwinding. (not like i'm wound up or something, but its just one of those things that occur without much thought)
So much so,everyone who has spoken to me in the past few hours think i'm high on something.
Maybe its got to do with the fact that i didn't endure any form of non-intelligence.Today.
Or the fact that i 'spring-cleaned' my room...its spotless btw...

Have been talking to my parents a lot these few days, very happy for them-as my dad puts it
"its nothing big,but its an achievement all the same"

That reminds me, i have a cleft on my chin, now thats an inherited trait, as in one or both of the parents should have it ;neither my mum or dad have it.*deep in thought*-Ok CJ don't try my joke on me! "find out who the neighbour was at that time!!"
Ma thinks i need to chill out...Papa thinks i'm super cool, oh and i've inherited his lazy gene.Me thinks his sense of humor as well...One Hung Low and all.

Am suppose to be organizing a lingerie (pronounced as: LING-GER-RII) party at this moment, but looks like thats not happening eh?
My boss, SYU, wants everything done ASAP, you know sometimes i feel like an ALL-IN-ONE shampoo/instant mix.
I'm her slave, event manager, phone book, directory, friend, confidante', heart ache, head ache, cigarrette. God Knows what else.
Well Boo, here's an update:
Ritzy can't make it-coz he doesn't own any, and Reena's not planning on wearing any...that leaves me with my boxers-not very turning on, but hey at least i tried!

Its has been brought to my attention that, as an avid reader, i don't seem to be paying attention to the core meaning of the book i'm reading.I've had some helpful suggestions though-Glasses.
I think i look very nice/intellectual in glasses and i could also prove that statement valid: Refer to the attached PICTURE.

But, if i may, i don't think its related to my vision but it seems to be more of a language barrier.
Maybe i'm not translating the book i read correctly. Maybe its dependant on the state of my mind? Or does it suggest expectations?...

Note to author: Don't worry, i have no expectations-With great expectations come great disappointments.

Let me be the judge of the book i read.I like reviews, but thats just one man's opinion.
Everyone says Dan Brown's good, i say Only 2 books of his are good, the rest need help!
And then some say Tash Aw's terrible, i say he's book was a wonderful read.
Its all a matter of opinion and for now, let me make it clear that i refrain from being judgemental- for i find it pointless.
Allow me to savour my book, Please?

Yesterday was exciting though- CJ Reens and BeeKins were at Friday's celebrating CJ's 'DEBTLESS' Status. I on the other hand was stuck in traffic, during which time they managed to infuse enough alco to be a lil on the euphoric side of life.
SO, imagine walking into a packed restaurant, and the moment you are spotted they break out into a song:
"Who's that girl...Na-na-na-na-na-na...V's! that girl!" (repeat till you notice the dirty looks coming from neighbouring tables)

Then, to spice up the song- "oh my god!!!...her hair's sooo adorable!!!" (say the whole sentence with a slur)

They demanded on knowing ALL about my day, but funnily, they did all the talking.
No seriously, they were soo cute. Seeing them made my day.
Beekins on the other hand waited for his 'KUPPE' partner to start drinking, we had lynchburg lemonades. Came home super sober-thats because we only had one drink.
It was of course an excellent day. Like today.

I've got to be studying Oncology now, non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Lets nourish ourselves with some hyperplasia action shall we?

No comments: