Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bastardizing...

Bastardization : An act of debasing the quality of something. In layman's terms it would mean to ruin the actual meaning/ function of something.

We all bastardize things/emotions/people on a regular basis. Its second nature to us. Thats just because we claim to be human. Its sad though, we blame everything on our race- The Human Race.

The act to turning a student body into a political party is called bastardization. Its sounds like hard work, its not. All you need are humans with inferior development and you've got a perfect political cocktail- Best consumed shaken not stirred.-At least you'd get the taste of the best bits.

Last night was quite awesome, the event manager called Abed to rectify the price debate and, guess what??...we have to pay them $3000...
He calls me back to tell me : *slight chuckling* "so i see you've spoken to Nikolai, and he says we have to pay. I don't know what you are up to, but i want my cut-OK?"

I obviously was in high spirits, just laughed my guts off and said "yes"...*sigh*
If only he knew that we REALLY have to pay...Seriously, do i send out wrong signals?
I've been approached by 2 Jehovah's witnesses wanting to rescue me...and i've got a colleague who thinks i'm trying to swindle the committee...
DAMN...i'm too obvious aren't i?

Or is it the bastardization of my very being?

No comments: