Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Taurus Excreta!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Thats the consequence of not being a very violent or verbal person, Pent-up anger for which the catalyst was stupidity.
Thought a few quiet moments with my favourite symphony would do the trick but no, it didn't.

I secretly wish i was a sniper, i bet after all those times playing CS i should be some good right?
Hit List:
1) Renad Nikolaivich, Alyautdin.
2) Serger Alexevich, Baranov
3) Gaurav Patil.

Patil has the balls to call me at 0030hrs on saturday to tell me he is entertaining the committee
members at his restaurant-just to secure the contract. Asked him what was the need to inform me.
He :well you gave me the opening, and its just right to inform you.
Me: mmm...and?
He: Please just support me on this matter, i am getting the support of the arabs and am going to send Baranov some samples.
Me: Why?
He: To show him i can provide good service at cheaper price.
Me: I see...
He: So if the entire committee agrees and so does Baranov, will you still give the contract to the other caterers? Will you change your decision?
Me: Well, if the entire committee wants you, there's nothing i can do. I will have to change my decision. In that way, the entire lot can be responsible for anything that goes wrong. For the record, you did all this behind my back even after explaining to you, so i don't see any reason as to why we are even having this conversation.
He: i need your support, and you know me personally.What is the problem?Price?
Me: You have enough support...don't worry. If you feel the need to represent your restaurant, by all means go ahead.No its not the money.

And that happened even today...same conversation...i just grunted more. He kept trying to make peace. Looks like i'll have to get a restraining order against him.
That whole episode is just fucking subordinate, bloody hell!
Seriously what the fuck?...

And then you've got the bloody SOBs who don't do shit, but are of the opinion they are contributing a hell lot. Alyautdin should just shut his gap when its not his money.Motherfucker.

Just as how its stated in Murphy's Law- Just when you think things can't get any worse, it gets even worse!
After work Abed calls to inform me that the agency called to tell him there's no need to pay them the $3000.
I then told him we have to, just that the person who has been talking to him doesn't know the situation. He then throws something unexpected:
"Tell me honestly, do you want the money for yourself?"
"what?"
"you've been pushing for the payment, is that money going into your pocket?"
"yes it is...you know what?i'll call you after talking to the sponsor"
"please do that, i just need to know ok...clearly do we have to pay or not?"

Now i'm fucking blur, what day is it btw, Fuck-Me day?
Shitted...more like ostopizdelo-sranaya-manda!!!

I apologize for having to blog all of that shit, but i blog to vent my anger. I heard kick-boxing helps, should try it sometime.

Anyways, i was quite absent-minded on sunday, i forgot it was mother's day, actually called home, spoke to mum for about 10mins, and then hari walks in and shouts "Happy Mother's Day aunty!!!"...fuck!..and i didn't even wish my mum.

So i pulled a fast one about getting side-trackked by such a gorgeous person i.e:her, on the phone and lots of other crap like that.
Apologized for not doing anything special this year but got a diff reaction:
"Noooooooo...your brothers were wonderful, they made me breakfast in bed and bought me roses, moreover you dad's not in town so it was quality time with the boys.I even got a card with your name in it."
*shitted-now i owe my brothers one major favour*
What would i do without you guys?

As usual my support systems already in 6th gear when its only a 5-speed gear box.
This week's going to be one major stress generator.

I seriously am wondering when did people stop respecting other people?...How do you justify doing things behind my back and then expecting me to respect you for your effort?- Humor me!

At the rate things are going, i'm going to end up being one major pain to all those around me.
Cut me some slack guys...

Highlight of the day: Saw an angel in red standing across the street.

2 comments:

dr.areg said...

...cool down.....relax....

(u broke ur promise.....again. dint talk until i bleed?)
t.c ;-)

Viroshini said...

Dr.areg: sorry mate...will make it up to you.

Reens:thanks sayang, i think i need 'our weekends' to recuperate.The problem is, at the end of the day my efforts are going to be futile and well...its my responsibility.