Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MASSAD 06'















MASSAD stands for Malaysian Students Annual Dinner.Brainchild of 2nd Year Medical Students in M2. It came with its ups and downs, but i'd say it had more ups than downs.

Am going to miss all this studenty crap once i'm home. Guess growing up comes with a price eh?















Dipta's famous self-portraits with me in it...
Truth is, i love spoiling the pics, and she secretly loves having me do that..


Ms.'me,myself and i' aka Syu...hair boy, i mean hari boy ...as usual the frames all about the one infront of me. A couple of days back i had to explain to her that slavery was abolished a very long time ago, hence she should grant me my freedom...at the rate things are going even after graduation i'd be doing chores...for both my bosses (azie and syu).

3 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Nice Pics! I Thought You Only Tutor.. You Work At KFC A Well?? You Attened MASSAD With Your Uniform!! LOL

Viroshini said...

muahahahahahaha...CJ,you just jea-lous Mr.Por didn't take u eh?

You know if you had asked nicely, i would've taken you as my +1...

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»