Thursday, May 18, 2006

Apology accepted.

Thought about it real hard and long.

When was the last time we apologized to ourselves?
Wait a sec, i don't know many people who've even forgiven themselves for past mistakes.
Think about it, to move forward you'd have to leave the past behind which means you'd not only have to own up to your mistakes but also forgive yourself for it.

Stepping stones; Learning curves.

I owe myself an apology, for compromising and bending my own principles. I was a major hypocrite to myself, no this time it wasn't self preservation...it was plain selfish.
Its true i do have high (read: unrealistic/idealistic) expectations (btw, thats according to reens so pls refer to her for further enlightenment), but if i didn't have them i wouldn't be who i am today.

This was Syu to me:
"You surprise me, its not your kind of thing. You'd be the last person i could think of getting involved in such a thing,"
"Yes i'm aware of that, not very proud of it either and i'm sorry for letting you down."
"You don't owe anyone but yourself an apology."

The reason for that conversation is irrelevant at the moment.

According to her, i'm a combination of a punching bag and a frying pan. *blur*
Great! now being cryptic is in fashion.

Anyways found out what it means:

Like a punching bag, i receive blows from all directions and yet at the end i'm standing up right and no one knows the damage thats on the inside. Frying pan; i take time to blow my top i.e: my anger is not without reason but at the same time i cool off pretty fast.


I haven't spoken to my significant other since god knows when...i believe she called while i was out...yes baby, i miss you too...

Ok now comes dealing with the hard part-Forgive myself (i think i've achieved that already), and figure out who's been flooding my inbox with anonymous comments.

No comments: