Friday, March 10, 2006

Her Royal Syuhada-ness


Fishing For A Dream

lets go fishing for a dream
lets find some place new
somewhere we can be ourselves
some of the time

lets do loneliness in style
lets put on moonlight mile
and feel those radio waves flow
and don't say you won't

lose your heart, I lose my mind
we'll make quite a pair, dazzling all the time
celebrity parties, the red carpet mile
nothing is too good there for my girl
all of this world, is gonna see you shine



(NB: Do not take the words too literally, its one of those songs she's got a soft spot for)

She's one of those who keeps my sanity in check and naturally also drives me insane...gosh..as reena once said, you guys are like an old married couple...well...see...i was suppose to spend time with her today and...i didn't and i got a text msg that read : Soo typical..you know what?forget it...its fine!....

Now...i am royally screwed...hmm...

Anyone wanna trade places?


No comments: