Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Simple Pleasures

So...Mr.Ritim Patel(yea my partner in crime) calls me up and says,' hey rosh,lets go out for dinner the girls are waiting'
Its common knowledge that i was sick, and initially i didn't want to go out and endure the cold...but caved in at the last minute, when he pulled the trump card:
'you know rosh, we won't be doing dinners like this once we graduate,moreover we haven't been out for dinner in a long time...'

Well...Mr.Patel was soo poyo that he actually wore a SHIRT and me being me...on a school day looked like one of those BUMS you find in CM...excellent...Overdressed vs. Underdressed...
(and he told me to just leave the house in whatever it is i was in...asshole!)

p/s: check out the red watery eyes (on me!)

anyways...here's a question-Which is worse being overdressed or underdressed?

No comments: