Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My First...

...first day of the month...good start:
1) i woke up at 7.30am (quite an achievement,considering my track record)
2) had a shower before class!!!...(now thats too much information)
3) decided to blog for no apparent reason (must have something to do with the i'm-interesting-as well complex!)

Yes its obvious now isn't it?
i suppose its the virgin-like-touch (no pun intended)...
i just realised i summed up my day in less than 100 words!

No,actually we were sent home by our surgery lecturer-i suppose the incompetance stank her room up like a dead rat!

Right now my face's suppose to be buried in my surgery text book...but being an excellent dodger,i'm here!! (very triumphant grin on my face right now)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start studying...why are you still staring at the screen?

Anonymous said...

Oh btw,keep up the good work (waking up early)...at least my bloop pressure won't go sky high the moment i wake up!

Anonymous said...

you should be ashamed of yourself. even gumby something more intelligent.... maybe even (I'm going to stoop low here, baby) one of the teletubbies could've written something with a little more depth (and length!!) that was a short, stale and uninteresting blog! but, since it's your virgin test-round (good luck with that)I'll give you this much, it was a little (when I say little, I mean little) charming, and funny (you know I don't mean that) hugs and kisses, till the next time wasting blog.

Anonymous said...

ahekekahahahahekekekekeehahahahahkwkw..........

Anonymous said...

wht a deliberate ending ! wht a blog!
congratulations on ur new venture.....keep it coming

Viroshini said...

moral support...keep it coming!!!

To my significant other:its all for you love...all for you...and well..i admit...i only read "charming and funny"...

Mr.Zikit reads?...hmmm...i'm afraid the owners going to loose all the attention!