Friday, March 24, 2006

Pedantic

Keep it simple...unclutter your life...

These two thoughts have been playing in my mind all day, something tells me it is related to the condition of my room at the moment...(porky pig wouldn't live there even if i paid him to!)

Its unbelievable, i've got a lot on my plate at the moment but i'm soo laidback...its not funny...i'm soo laidback i'm almost horizontal!!!

At the moment i'm totally desperate for a pair of running shoes, i want to run, very badly...When i mentioned it to Reena, she told me i'm looking for ways to replace my 'driving' time...driving's therapeutic...its valuable thinking/pondering time-at least for a few people i know. (incl me)
Since i don't have a car at the moment, she thinks my current desperation is more of a 'mental' than a 'physical' need.
I never really thought about it as a mental need, i know i NEED it...but i couldn't actually classify it.
We did our usual coffee-ing last night, and in the course of our conversation(of our very simple direct life) we realised that almost every 16-21 year old female in Malaysia wants some sort of drama in their lives...and they think "its complicated" is fucking cool...since when did complications get cool?...
In medicine a complication would mean- a busted gastric ulcer that has caused peritonitis...why do people aspire to be 'peritonitises'?...
Besides that, Reens wants to make an addition to my 'SWORDS AND SPIRALS'. The people who hold the sword also hold a shield-the sword they hold will fight for you/with you.Swords and shields go hand in hand...so letting someone in isn't always a bad thing...
Thank you sweets...i'd have to agree with you on that.

I've got a long 'to do' list waiting,
-Need to hunt for a hall-need to study for Surgical Anatomy-need to clean up my room-Parents' travel itinerary-finals comng up-need to buy shoes-ETC...
I take great pride in my ability to procrastinate and be calm even when i know the sky's falling.

I just thought about how the week passed, and there's only one word i could think of- COMMUNICATION!...
This weeks been all about it- i connected with everyone that matter; Saravais who is always around but in the shadows, was the highlight for this week.I caught up with what i've been missing...and thats a good thing...Well must admit i had this super long conversation with me ma today(not mummy's girl) about absolutely nothing...and it was fun, i guess its because i kept asking her which parts of our bodies can't we pierce?...finally she got exhausted and told me any place that requires constant cleaning and is susceptible to infections. I then told her that her prodigal (prolific) son (my brother) has got a piercing THERE!!! *hahahahahaha-damn i'm evil* Obviously she didn't buy it...then i received a lecture on the origin of piercings and what they signify...(damn i had that coming!!)

Talking about communication: In what language do deaf people think?...(please feel free to enlighten me via comments) Yes its sign language or any sort of signing.-A research found that being born Deaf and Mute is more detrimental than being born blind. WHY?- A blind child acquires the language by hearing and communicating(and the parents do everything in their power to educate this child so that he/she adapts well with the surroundings) whereas a deaf child is not known to be deaf until much later...meaning crucial developement is slowed down (mental developement).

Earlier this week dipta told me that i've become 'Pedantic'...she's afraid i might turn into this egotistic and pompous person...all this just because i've started to blog...
Why?-Blogging allows you to present your thoughts/opinions without being contradicted...
hmm...maybe...but dee-you can contradict me by commenting.

Guys, Pls feel free to contradict me at any point of time...i love questions and challenges... or basically anything thats thought provoking...i'm not going to turn into a pompous person.

No comments: